After church and lunch in Effy we headed back to catch some Easter action with the Kutschers. There was the epic Easter Egg hunt in the backyard...which for some reason always begins with one of our boys throwing a FIT. You way back blog readers will remember a picture very similar to this with Landon and his basket and he's just as unhappy as Grant....and as I'm looking at it I THINK Landon was wearing the very same sweat shirt over his Easter attire. Maybe THAT'S the problem. We've got a grumpy sweat shirt folks. Papa tried his best to talk some sense into the kid and he shook it off....with the help of the bean bag toss. Landon was a chap at hunting eggs this year despite his allergies making him MISERABLE.
The babies of the crew....Colton and Sophia of course I mean. Brett and Laura were just the lucky ones snugglin them. How precious is THIS picutre??!?!
And speaking of precious...Lovin Cousins.
Grant with his haulin from the Egg hunt. He looks so big in this picture. :( Next year I bet we don't have to talk him into looking for the eggs. And below Abby and Landon investigating the contents of an Easter Basket from a loving Aunt and Uncle....
And that wraps up the Easter Happenings!
No comments:
Post a Comment