Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mother's Day

G.G. and her angels on Mother's Day
Because of the previously mentioned 'thing downtown' and because I was committed to teach Sunday school we didn't make it to Effy for Mother's Day.  I sent our gifts with Michael on Sunday when he left here, but I still felt guilty.  :(  We made it down Memorial Day weekend for a very short trip but there weren't any 'Mother's Day' pictures taken because it was already in the rear view mirror.  I dropped the ball there.  Not the first time, and won't be the last.  There will be pictures of the Memorial Day Trip though...hang on while I plow through 2 months of blogger back up!!  I know.  I tell ya if it weren't for that end of the year book that I do every year I wouldn't even bother trying to trudge through.   But it's worth it.  I can't let it slide too far...it's what I'm using as my childrens' baby books.  Failure as a mother is not an option.  ;)

And in my mind, who DOESN'T wanna see these handsome boys and every event of their lives?!


 And here's the first Mommy Kutscher and the angels....these pictures really capture how difficult it is to get four children looking AT the camera and smiling all at the same time.  

  




And that's a winner!
Cheese!

Abigail and Alyssa

And boys being boys...




G.G. opening her presents with some assistance
 Hey!  Love these drapes Grandma!  Perfect place to play a rousing game of peek-a-boo!


 More present action

 and what happens when someone wants to open all the presents and it is insisted by her parents that she share the lime light...Abby, I'm afraid this picture may come back to haunt you.  But it sure is funny! :)



Sophia's got the giggles with Daddy!



No comments: