Sunday, June 10, 2012

Photographer? Nah.

 Photographer?  Who needs a photographer when you've got kids this cute?  Not us!  Kelly and I decided it was time to update the cousin portrait on Larry and Chris' wall since it was missing one very important person, Sophia Ann, and because Grant still had his black, balding, Willy Wonka hair.  However we decided to take a gamble and not make an appointment with a photographer.  I'd say the gamble paid off.  We got the coordinating outfits for Easter, but because the weather didn't cooperate we didn't get the pic taken until the weekend before Mother's Day.  See now, if I would've been up to date on the blog I wouldn't have been able to post it so we could keep the surprise....but since I'm over a month behind it all worked out!  ;)

Couldn't resist snapping one of my handsome boys, too.  I really feel like you can't go wrong with a good argyle sweater.  (I'm sure you're probably noticing that since they seem to appear a lot in our photos. ) 

And so the cousin portrait lives on for posterity....until we have to update it again when Sophia can wear a bow without a headband required....and until I find another argyle sweater that we MUST have.  :)

No comments: