That night we decided to venture out for dinner. We drove to Lulu's first but when we couldn't find a parking space and Scott guessed there could've been 5,000 people in the place we decided to head to Bahama Bob's instead. Chad and I had been there before, when we visited Gulf Shores in 08 with the Brunners. It's a cute little place, pretty tiny, and most of the dining is outdoors. We only had a 45 minute wait so we were sold.
While we were waiting I took the next progression of pictures which CRACK ME UP. I was trying to get a picture of Landon and Chad and Land-o wasn't feeling very cooperative. Real whiny and pouty. There was a conversation about him being cooperative and smiling and Uncle Stallion, whom you will see shortly is sitting directly right of the photo said something like, 'you better suck it up or I'll give you a smack in the dingy and give you a reason to have that look on your face' (that's not a direct quote but that's the gist of it) I was taking these pictures as the convo was happening.
| this is about where Scott was starting to talk and Landon was being whiney |
| here Scott had finished talking, as you can see by Chad's face, and Landon is asking what a 'dingy' is |
| ...and here's where Landon has realized that Uncle Stallion is giving him a hard time |
| full scene...Uncle Stallion satisfied to deliver his words of wisdom that he can't use at his own house |
| and he finishes with attitude |
Here are the lady like and well mannered Mehrings
Ahhh...there we go. Someone is enjoying this trip!
Maybe this explains the sad faces....
| The view from our table |
I was impressed with Chad when he agreed to not only try the scallop appetizer but to sample one of Scott's shrimp. He needed some instruction on how to eat these guys though. Ick. He's braver than me. I'll just stick with my charbroiled fish sandwich thanks.
The kids ready to go! I had a perfect picture of all 4 of them but my stupid flash ruined it. Happens all the time. I need to do some serious research before we buy our next camera. I don't know if I'm just impossible to please with cameras or if I'm just a bad decision maker. But color me disappointed in my camera...AGAIN.
No comments:
Post a Comment