Payton, Landon and Liam cracking up at Sophia 'eating' her cake.
'I'm done with this Dad. Here, you take it.'
'...and get me outta here.'
Big Sister Abby with her wound from the 'cougar' that attacked her in the back yard. No one really knew what it was...most likely a bug of some kind that got in her jeans somehow...but with the fuss that was going on Uncle Chad and Uncle Brian decided it must've been a cougar. Funny how three bandaids and a cookie can cure anything...even cougar attack wounds.
Oh. My. Here's our Pretty Pretty Princess.
...and our Hungry Hungry Hippo
I'm sorry...there's only one thing that enters my head when I see this picture. Sing with me....'Red Solo Cup. I lift you up...let's have a party!'
Awww sweetness. These are the things I wanna remember. Look how cute and little they are...and how everyone is SHARING and no one is crying, screaming, throwing themselves on the floor, or trying to take something away from someone else. And they lived happily ever after.
Happy Birthday, Sophia! We all love you to pieces!
No comments:
Post a Comment