Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sing with Me! "School's Out for SUMMER!"

And my first thought....let's take a NAP!  ;)  And then go see everyone in Effy.    Mom got ice cream cake for my birthday?   WHAT?!?!?!?!?!  I think these pictures sum up our thoughts..


YUM!


Mommy:  Look at me and say cheese!
Grant:  (no way I'm lookin up from this, Mom.  Nice try)
 
Alright, I'm slowin down here.  I'll give her a look.


All the boys love ice cream cake....and WHO taught my five year old son the rock fist?!?!

Time for some baseball with Uncle Michael


Ummmm...Grant, the catcher has to look to catch the ball.  Whatcha doin in there?

Okay, he's ready

...ready to look at the fishies

 And before the myriad of graduation parties...let's bury daddy in laundry from the season closet exchange!

Hey, I'm proud of this!  This was hard work!

Better not let him get too comfy in there.  HE'LL decide to take a nap

Now THAT is just a good time!!  Let the summer vacation begin!

No comments: