Sunday, June 10, 2012

Get These Kids OUT of this House!

Spring was in the air...and very early this year I might add...and we had nothing to climb on.  That's a problem with two boys of climbing age.  I mean, look at em!  This picture doesn't do their activity justice...


but when I resort to rolling them in blankets like straight jackets....something must be done.  


Lucky for us a friend of a friend on Facebook stalked down a deal on a swing set for us.  And even luckier for us we have Daddy, Papa Larry and Uncle Stallion who were willing to help take it apart, load it up, haul it across Rochester, and put it back up again.  





 Landon getting in on the action...and a little scared of the action.  :)


Love these two pictures.  The little guy you don't recognize is one of our new neighbors.   We love him already!  AND he can ride a two wheeler with NO training wheels.  Impressive.  We need the peer example since, Capt. Land-o has decided he doesn't want his training wheels off until he's 13.  (no...he really said that)  Here are the boys problem solving...how to get that slide over to Daddy and Papa to put on.

I'm sure there will be many pictures on the new swing set appearing on the blog...AND that slide IS attached.  :)

No comments: