Tuesday, December 31, 2013

One More Christmas...and Mama is Spent

Okay, Christmas back in Effy!  We got to meet Grady and Dori for the first time, too!  Bonus!!  Grady is adorable and Dori is close behind.  Kyle, you're a lucky guy, cuz.  :)
Grady giving his new taggie a taste
 The Maw Maw and the Wabbit are gettin' my boy!

 Hey Grady, let us big boys show you a thing or two....wanna play DS?

 Landon decides maybe he would like to hold the baby
 Then we headed to Hord to hang...we played a little Trouble and Sorry....and talked and partied til late!
 ...and then the next morning we played Trouble with Grandma and Grandpa, had some lunch, and then headed home.  I was worn down.  Feeling sick....and the next morning woke up with no voice and spent several hours camped on the couch....while the house around me looked like a bomb went off.  And it didn't bother me one bit to lay there and just look at it.  That's how bad I felt.  That's bad folks.  I was sad we missed seeing the Stevenson and Pillers fams.  :(  I didn't think breathing on them would be the most jolly of holiday gifts to bestow.

No comments: