Sunday, December 29, 2013

Halloween?! WHAAAA?!

The boys LOOOOVED Despicable Me 2 which was released this summer, so I took advantage and talked them into being Minions to give us a little Star Wars break.  Sigh.  I made their costumes instead of spending $40 each for them online.  And yeah, they look homemade, but when it rained the whole night on Halloween and we trick or treated at a total of 4 houses, I was glad to have that $80 in our pockets.  

First piece of candy at Uncle Don and Aunt Deanna's!

This guy chose a peanut butter cup.  Good work buddy, good work!
Then we went to Uncle Scotty and Aunt Kellse's and helped pass out candy for a little bit.  The rain didn't slow down the avid Halloweeners in their neighborhood.  :)


The annual trip to the Stephen's house...with Snow White and Abby Cadabby







And enjoying the Mustache straws sent by Grandpa Jeff and Grandma Conni for Halloween treats!

No comments: