Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pre-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving


We spread Thanksgiving out a little this year, which actually wasn't really the plan to begin with, but actually worked out pretty stinkin' well!  The weekend before the actual holiday we were thankful with my side of the family.  :)

Before we made the trip though we got the most important part of Christmas out...our Nativity.  :)  Landon was so excited he kissed Mary.  And then he and Grant played with their own Nativities, two of their favorites.
 And behold...I give you Landon's arrangement....but you know that I couldn't let that be.  It's totally asymmetrical, dangerously close the edge, and Jesus isn't even centered.   Yikes.  It's possible I may need some sort of intervention.  I think we can all agree that Jesus should be the center though.  ;)
 So after Jesus was centered, we headed to Effy, where Landon read a little Mr. Putter and Tabby to Aunt Lou...
 Grandma got some snugglin' in...
 ...and Grant learned that gambling...
 ...doesn't pay.   (first scratch off experience)
 We were thankful the next day with Grandma Ruth and Grandpa Forrest


 ...and Grandma got some more snugglin' in.


Look at these boys....I mean it's Thanksgiving everyday as far as I'm concerned.  

No comments: