Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Eve

Grandma and Landon mixing cookies for Santa.  A Christmas Eve must. (when you haven't gotten done before Christmas Eve)  We also had Christmas with Grandpa Forrest and Grandma Ruth but someone didn't pick up her camera for one picture.  Ummm....yeah, that was me...I HAD my camera this time, just forgot to use it.  Yes, feel free to pray for me and my brain.  Much appreciated.

We went to the Christmas Eve service at Centenary.  I look forward to holding that candle and singing Silent Night every year.  <3 a="" could="" e="" fear.="" fear="" flame="" from="" get="" his="" landon="" last="" little="" managed="" nbsp="" of="" on="" ortunately="" p="" pants="" probably="" rant="" recovered="" somehow="" suit="" the="" though.="" to="" use="" wax="" year.="">
Photo Opps at Maw Maws before changing into jammies.



A girl couldn't be more blessed than I am


...for lots of reasons
Peace signs....no...wait, bunny ears.  Much better.
And Mom, I beg your forgiveness, but I've gotta put this on.  Us with the Maw Maw

Wardrobe change and a ride on the sheep...

Grandma, Grandpa, Santa Jammies and Hip Hop Santa...now that's a picture.
We made it back to Rochester around 11:00 where I finished wrapping gifts and Chad...assisted.  :)

No comments: