Sunday, December 29, 2013

Abby's 5!

Look at the pretty birthday princess!  :)
I know this is cliche, but I seriously can. not. believe how fast the kids are growing up.  :(  
SLOW DOWN SWEET THINGS!!!



Look at this crew!!
I was so pumped to shop for Abby's present now that she's getting into Barbies.  Now THAT'S an aisle at Toys R Us that I haven't spent enough time in.  :)  Landon looked over what we bought her pretty well, and here he is giving her some details on her Barbie Dog Park set....
...and here's Daddy's reaction to Landon's enthusiasm regarding the Barbie gift.  Relax Dad.  He's WAY more into sports and Star Wars.

Pinata time!!  It's not a party til you bust out a bat...









...you know what HAD to happen though...
...and there it is....on the birthday girl's forehead.  She caught a little over zealous back swing.  

She was a trooper though




a little shy during the singing 









Happy 5th Birthday, Abigail Christine!  We love you!!


No comments: