And here is where I will be inserting more pictures I've lifted off relatives cameras. :) Stay tuned.
| Yes, I did mention it was a PARTY bus. :) |
Party bus! We all had to sign a release on the party bus, which I didn't read the fine print on (spare me the lecture, I know I should've read it, but whatevs.) We were in prime seating to witness Kellse signing her new name for the first time....with some hesitation. Lol. Hey babe, you're a Kutscher now. Sign it. :)
We made some stops in town on the bus. Some of them COLD stops. It rained the entire day of the wedding. We were worried that the weather would take a turn for the worse because the forecast was iffy, but the roads ended up being fine. The trees were frozen and pretty, and it was a tad chilly with bare arms and legs (brrr!) but it ended with pretty pictures for the bride and groom. Success. :)
Ladies and Gentlemen, get on your feet for Mr. and Mrs. Scott Kutscher!
The lovely couple's first dance. Me and You, Kenny Chesney. (love that song)
We love you Scotty and Kellse and are so happy for both of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment