Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Time Is Here

Lots of family pics here to start with....we'll start with Outlaws + 2 kids.  :)


 The Fam

 Our Little Fam


 Mehring Fam

 Ummm...is it me or is anyone else wondering if Scott Mehring is the next Messiah?
 oh wait, nope.  Nevermind.  He's just a normal outlaw.

 Huntington Beach Kutschers
 G.G. with her chillins
 plus the outlaws minus Melissa.  :(

 G.G. and the Grandkids....waiting for a few to fill in and performing some kind of song...that I don't remember because I've never heard and because Chad says he wasn't in the room when that happened.  Uh, yeah.  I'm pretty sure he was.  
 Ah there we go...Kelly and Sophia are in!
 Cox fam


 Kelly and Sophia between poses
 Cox grandkids
 Cox Family 1
 Cox Family 2
 Small Family
 Adam and Lisa
 Cousins!
Time for more presents.  Someone knows the way to this boy's heart....Minions....and Snoopy!


 playing Abby's DS....Soccer game!

 Landon loves his How to Speak Wookie book from Uncle Rob and Aunt Melissa

 Sophia opening...if it's clothes she's putting it on.  It doesn't matter what she's wearing at the moment.  :)
 Here are some lovely Cox girls!
And Uncle Stallion assembling some kind of Barbie vehicle

 G.G. loves her pillow of the Great Grandkids



 Colton had had ENOUGH.  He's falling asleep...cookie in hand, sitting straight up.  Alyssa is an accessory kind of girl.

 G.G.!  I think Scott may have had a hand in the labeling of your red solo cup (Bloody Marilyn)
 Love these girlies!

Awe!  What a sweet couple


 Landon trying to entertain the not feeling so hot Baby Brinley

I think it's time to wrap up this Christmas, kids.  :)

No comments: