Big B, little b, what begins with B?
Barber, baby, bubbles and a Bumblebee
(and yes I've read that enough times I have it memorized)
...here's my version:
Big B, little b, what begins with B?
Kellse is a Beautiful Bride and she's holding Baby Brinley.
or
the blog is bery bery behind
and I best get busy.
(yeah....the first one's much better)
So as mentioned here's Kellse and Brinley at Kellse's bridal shower that was so long ago the details are foggy. (we've been here before, right faithful readers?....maybe not quite THIS far behind though.) Here's what I've got...
Kellse and her sister Khloe ready to open gifts...
Kellse opening what I'm sure was her FAVORITE gift...but since Grandma Ann's comment at my bridal shower we've felt the need to continue the tradition of gifting the bride with something 'for herself' Hey....it was tasteful. It could've been much. much. much worse. And as you can tell, Kellse was a good sport. I'm not sure WHY she's looking directly at ME though! ;) ;) ;)
With the bridesmaids!
the Bride with the Cake....both equally sweet
Bride and the Mamas
Bride and Sista
Bride, Mama, Aunts :)
And finally Bride with in-laws
<3 p="">3>
No comments:
Post a Comment