Tuesday, December 31, 2013

More Christmas

The day after Christmas we had Christmas at Larry and Chris'.  Kid gift highlights comin' at ya...













Umm, Chad I think that may be a little snug for you...but I'm sure you're destined to be an All-Stater again soon.  :)

LOVE!

 Grant's disappointed to find out there's no actual ball in the Football Guy set.  The plastic quarterback was cast with one his hand.  Not good enough for Grant.
 Sophia breaking in her sleeping bag...with her new Cabbage Patch Kid that Kelly and I sniffed to reminisce past Christmases.  :)
 Hey!!  The Under Armour Gang
 Gang?...oh yeah.  Gang.  
 Larry's pumped about his Johnny Carson dvds
 And Grant recovered from his disappointment and decided the Football Guys were fun.
 Grandpa's ready for Hawaii
 Grandma got some help opening her gift from the grandkids
 ...personalized Christmas table runner
 Grant and Uncle Gary sharing some screen time snugglin
 Uh....boys, I think those were for the LITTLE boys...but I guess they do need lessons on how they work.  Landon's apparently officiating here, too.  

No comments: