
After pizza we headed downstairs for our first Jedi game...the light saber/snow ball duel. That's lame I know. I have no original name for it. It was a piece of tape on the floor and two Jedis with light sabers trying to keep the white balloons off their side of the tape. Lame? Maybe. Fun for the boys? Yes. Landon drew the names out of tool chest to see who was facing whom. When you were drawn you chose your light saber, then struck a Jedi pose for the camera before dueling it out. Whoever had the fewest balloons on their side when Chad called time got the most points. (we were competing for first choice of Star Wars cupcakes)
 |
| Jedis Creighton and Jayden |
 |
| Landon vs. Jacob |
 |
| Jedis Elijah and Brody |
 |
| Grant vs. Ethan |
 |
| Jedis Holt and Devin |
Our best Jedi poses
Then is was upstairs for the Jedi snow blow. Yeah, I know, another lame name, but F.U.N. The name of the game was who can get the most cottonballs in the cups on the opposite side of the counter.


And a small Jedi snowball fight broke out afterwards. Take cover!
One more game: Lookie for the Wookie! Name more original, but really just a hunt for cut out Chewbaccas throughout the house. Points were noted on the back of the Wookies for the competition for first cupcake choice. The winner of first choice after Landon? Grant. Really? I promise I had NOTHING to do with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment