Saturday, December 31, 2011

Video Catch Up

I have a few random videos that instead of figuring out where they fit best, I just loaded all onto one post. Whatev....I'm blogging about December 2011 and it's nearly February 2012. Okay, video explanations....

Video #1: a typical 3 minutes in the Kutscher household on any given evening. We play together really well, and then not so much. AND we're crazy about playing ba-ket-ball....well, GRANT is.


Video #2: Muppet fans you may remember a skit with a little purple monster with orange hair and sunglasses who would pop up and sing 'ma nama na' in the middle of these 'doo-doo do do dos.' It was also on a Dr. Pepper commercial a little more recently. I captured Grant's version of ma nama na...and perhaps the funniest thing is Landon's regular morning 'coma' I got, too.
Video #3: My fear of Grant and the stairs at the new house is long gone....was two weeks after we moved in...and you're about to see why.
Video #4: Landon and Daddy's latest soccer play, 'the Batman-Superman'....in the garage because it's COLD outside people. You get the soccer in wherever you can get in.


No comments: