I did NOT do a great job of pics here. This post reminds me every year that I need to take pictures of EVERYONE at the event, not just my children, but every year I drop the ball. In my defense, there's a lot going on and I don't carry my camera from room to room, but for the sake of documentation I SHOULD! Someone please remind me of this next year!!











Some highlights in the gift department: Landon got a Tri Valley Soccer Club jersey from Uncle Rob and family and both boys got Angry Birds shirts from Uncle Gary and fam. Landon got a great basketball game from Uncle Rob as well, which I finally had Chad remove from the living room because Grant REFUSED to open another gift because he was obsessed! Hilarious. The boys got tons of stuff!! Too much to list! But they've been playing with all of it, and (I'm sure you'll read my sense of pride in this next statement) all of it has been put away and well organized wso we can ALL enjoy the new gifts. ;) That was a feat my friends....a feat. Here are some family pics....which I'm glad we took this year since I was missing them last year when I did the 2010 blog book. A family pic is a must for Christmas. Lesson learned.
Some highlights in the gift department: Landon got a Tri Valley Soccer Club jersey from Uncle Rob and family and both boys got Angry Birds shirts from Uncle Gary and fam. Landon got a great basketball game from Uncle Rob as well, which I finally had Chad remove from the living room because Grant REFUSED to open another gift because he was obsessed! Hilarious. The boys got tons of stuff!! Too much to list! But they've been playing with all of it, and (I'm sure you'll read my sense of pride in this next statement) all of it has been put away and well organized wso we can ALL enjoy the new gifts. ;) That was a feat my friends....a feat. Here are some family pics....which I'm glad we took this year since I was missing them last year when I did the 2010 blog book. A family pic is a must for Christmas. Lesson learned.
I can't resist a man in argyle. :) (and thankfully Chad plays along with my 'I like for us to kinda match at holidays' sickness)

And the more the family extends, the more candid the pics get. I love this one. Look at Miss Thing there in the front. Miss Abigail, you and Auntie Megan are gonna have some F.U.N. in the years ahead. I CAN'T WAIT.
No comments:
Post a Comment