Thursday, December 29, 2011

Time with the Girls!

We got to watch Abby and Sophia while Kelly and Scott went to the LRS Christmas party. Mom, Dad and Michael were still here and evidently Uncle Michael made quite the impression on Abby....who still asks about him frequently and refers to him as HER Uncle Michael.

She WAS NOT a fan of Uncle Michael's critters though and we kept Oliver and Zelda pinned in the kitchen while the girls were here. Which, now that I type it, is where they're confined to anyway, but once Abby was here gates were required for reassurance.

The kids enjoyed some dinner (minus Sophia who refused to eat her dinner or her cereal while she was here :( ) and then a bath in the big bath tub (again minus Sophia) Can't wait til she's old enough that all four of them can be in there at once. That'll be a splashin good time!

Sophia DID get in some good bouncing time and some peek-a-boo with her biggest cousin.















After the bath we watched Cars 2 and had some popcorn. I tried to talk Abby into letting me paint her nails but that was a no go. Before we knew it the party goers had returned. The party had been a success thanks to Uncle Stallion's good friend Jack Daniels. ;) I should've asked him if I could paint his nails. He may have said yes. Darn it! Wish I would've thought of that earlier!


No comments: