Earlier in the week they celebrated Landon's birthday at school. His choice for b-day treats? Mini donuts, both powdered sugar AND chocolate and milk. Easy enough. :) I've said it a million times, but not on the blog yet I don't think....I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S FIVE. (that probably won't be the last time I say it either....we still have his birthday post to go ya know.)
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Landon's Preschool Christmas Program
Landon had his preschool Christmas program the last day before Winter Break....and it just so happened that it started 10 minutes before my lunch and that my principal is a mom and the best about stuff like that, so I got to go! :) The kids all came in the sanct
uary single file, waving to their familes....so cute. :) Tressa and Grandma Chris had nabbed us 2nd row seats so we had a great view. I videoed the performance, but blogger isn't a place you wanna try to upload a ten minute video, and in all honesty I figured that you REALLY didn't care to see the whole program. Let's just suffice it to say that it was super cute. Grant sat on Grandma's lap in a trance for the entire performance. Don't know what that was about. But here are the boys posing under the tree at school for a post performance pic...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment