Okay, I know this sounds lame and totally cliche, but I still have to say it, I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S FIVE. Landon woke up to his fifth birthday with Papa and Grandma here. There were pancakes and donuts of course and he opened his MobiGo from us. It was funny because he opened it, we opened the box for him, I handed it to him while I started reading directions and by the time I found the English side of the directions, he had already gotten it on and was playing a game. And even more amazing....Grant plays with it as much as Landon. It's like this technology stuff is just like the foreign language window or something. They can just pick it up and do it. Creepy kinda. This picture isn't creepy though....how cute is that?
Mom and Dad left after lunch and later in the evening we went to pick up Landon's friend Creighton and went to the Pizza Machine with the Kutscher Fam + the Coppernolls. Landon picked out an IronMan chocolate cake. Can you tell he was jazzed?
The kids loved the slide....
While we were eating pizza the kids entertained us all with an array of knock knock jokes. It was a very limited array, because mostly what you find humorous at age 4-5 is 'butt' and 'underpants.' I've got a good clip for you here...if you enjoy this kind of humor as well. :)
Sophia, wishing she was eatin pizza but havin cereal instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment