1) Santa visited our house this year (which reminds me that's not on my 2011 catch up blog posts) and when he left, he forgot his bells! Landon was panicked when he found them. But we promised to leave them Christmas Eve for Santa to pick up. Both of the boys cashed out of course on the trip back from Effy so I made sure to leave them for Santa.
2) After Santa left from his visit to our house, Landon really wanted to make him a picture...and here it is. I will cherish this FOREVER.
3) This was our first Christmas in our house that will be our home for a VERY. LONG. TIME. We will have many visits from Santa in this home. And I hope our grandchildren come to see us in this house. I LOVE our fireplace and have LOOOOOVED decorating our house for Christmas this year....and plan to expand more in the following years. This is the house I've dreamt of forever and I can't wait to have it DECKED out for the holidays. (next purchase: MONSTER Christmas tree)
I must confess though that I dropped the ball on stockings this year because we didn't have any stocking hangers. I looked, but nothing was screaming my name. Then we went home and Mom said she would give me hers, which was PERFECT because I love the shape they are....and she thought (and me too) that I'd want to paint them black, but I'm still not sure about that. They look pretty good up there...even if they did just appear ON Christmas Day at 1:30 in the morning.

The boys slept til around 7:00 which is pretty good....considering no one got up before then at all. We'll take it! Here they are....sitting on the fireplace waiting for the okay to rip into gifts. Notice Grant has his binky in h
is hand....only because I requested it's removal. (we have a rough road ahead of us to get HIS binkies on the tree with Landon's old ones)
The first gift Landon opened from Santa was the Bat Cave, which I only got on video apparently. He then opened Grant's Toy Story Imaginext....because Grant was not really into opening it himself. He was more entert
ained by Landon's Bat Cave. Landon also opened Operation from Santa...just like he had asked for.
No comments:
Post a Comment