Monday, October 10, 2016

THREE Band-Aids

 Gosh dang, baby girl.  Mommy's sorry.  Annelise got three shots and an oral vaccination at her two month check up.  And this Mommy heard cries I've never heard before from this sweet thing.  And unlike the boys, who cried, and then it was over, and we moved on....this girl cried, I got her calmed down, and then she'd stick the lip out and let it rip again...punishing me for 10 minutes in the doctor's office before I could get consoled and her buckled in her seat.  BREAK.  MY.  HEART.

I sent the pic above to the Grandmas and Grandpa Jeff sent back a message inquiring about who was poking holes in his little princess.  I took this pic and sent it back to him with an answer from Annelise about big bad nurses being mean to her.  :)  (not true of course...we love our nurse)
 More big cousin love from Abby on a Friday night of dinner and drinks with the Mehrings. And snuggles from Aunt Kelly!!!
 And I felt I should document this scene right here.  It happens a lot and has never been on the blog before.  Anyone who says 'nothing good happens after midnight' needs to hear some of the 'solve the world's problems conversations' that happen from this scene.  Scott's chair has been missing him.  It's good to have you back, Uncle Stallion.
...and Landon agrees.  :)  :)  (If you're reading this now, and wondering what that means, I have a pic of Scott holding Landon head first into the trash can, but for some reason it's M.I.A. and needs to be added here.  I also have pics of Kelly with Sophia crashed on her lap and of Grant snuggling the Puppy....all happening in the living room while these guys are problem solving.  Ugh.  I've gotta stop taking pics on my phone and my camera both.  What a headache.)

Hey!  Here they are!






No comments: