Saturday, October 8, 2016

Friends, Family and Snuggles

Poor Auggie....why is all the action up there ON the blanket, where I'M not allowed?!
Meeting the Glecklers!  All the kids took a turn holding Annie, but Evan would've hogged her the whole time if he could've.  So sweet.  
Auggie:  When she's not looking I'll just snuggle up to the baby.  She won't tell me no then.  
See Mom.  I can totally be trusted
Meeting Stacia and Nataley!

Getting some love from the Cox Boys!

...and Aunt Sara, Uncle Brian, and Claire...with blurry photo bombers in the background!

Modeling one of our many outfits from Rana...who came to visit us but I didn't take a picture!!!!  :(

Mornings with Mommy.  
THE BEST.  
A little Today Show...a little coffee...and a lot of snugglin'.  

A picture we sent to cousin Lindsey to thank her for the adorable pillow!!

More big brother love




Never fear Annelise...he's got this.  :)




No comments: