Monday, October 10, 2016

Hey Guess What....MORE SOCCER!

 I tell ya what folks...not working during Soccer Season...yeah...it's really the way to go.  :)  Because while all of these boys are at school, Mommy and Annie can do 'fun' things, you know, like laundry, dishes, vacuuming, and doing the grocery shopping.  Here's Annelise rockin' Wal-Mart's dairy aisle in her jammies.  And here's a PSA:  if you're not this cute in jammies and sitting in a seat IN the cart, you SHOULD NOT be rockin' jammies in the dairy aisle in Wal-Mart.  Who am I to judge though.  You buy your yogurt dressed in whatever you want.  I'll get dressed before I buy mine.
Senior Night at 'Rocket Field' as Grant calls it.  And speaking of Grant.  (Deep Breath)
Really?  How does THIS happen?  Nevermind.  I don't want to know.
 That shirt is toast.  
 Landon the ever helping assistant, adjusting Annelise's leg warmers for her staged, "I Love Daddy" pic at the soccer field. She wasn't really feeling the pose though.  That's alright.  They're both still adorable.

No comments: