Saturday, October 15, 2016

Hood Nasty Annie

 I feel like this picture should win some kind of contest.  I had Annelise in her bouncy seat in the kitchen, ran back to the bedroom for something, and returned to Landon having pulled her hood up.  And within 30 seconds the boy had referred to her as "Punk Annie" and "Hood Nasty Annie" which cracked me up, so I snapped her picture and got this.  And it wasn't until after I uploaded it to Facebook that I realized she was flashing the peace sign as well...or as some of my friends have informed out of touch to today's lingo me, throwing the deuces.  Between the 'deuces' and the smirk, I think she pretty much nailed 'Hood Nasty.'
I know.  I think it's funny too Annie.

You can be a little Nasty sometimes...:)
Miss Annie, if you're Nasty.  :)  (Janet Jackson reference?  No?  Ok...nevermind)

No comments: