Saturday, October 8, 2016

Annelise's First Soccer TOURNAMENT


This was the first outfit I bought Annelise when we found out she was a girl.  I knew I was going to have to work REALLY hard to restrain myself and not go on a buying frenzy...and I've done really well!  But when I saw this...I knew we had to have it.

Landon had been begging to put her in it from the day we brought her home, so it was only appropriate she wore it to his game for the first time.  We went to the SASA fields for the SASA tournament and of course all of the soccer people of the Springfield area were there, and of course Annelise was a celebrity!  ;)

Not only was she a celebrity, she was also easy as pie.  And we were there for TWO games!!

Center of attention on the little brothers and sisters blanket.  <3 p="">

Most of the kids scattered after a little while, but Nataley kept Annie company for awhile.  It won't be long before Annie's up running around and Nataley's the big girl keeping an eye out for her on the side line.
Landon gave Annelise a bottle for the first time after his games!

...and here she is getting some screen time (ugh) with the big brothers...and probably an education too on something WWE.  (even bigger UGH)


No comments: