Chad's car, whom he and the boys call Bessie, had a little trouble last week and needed a tune up. Larry and Chris were gone on vacation, so we went by their house and picked up the truck for Chad to drive while Bessie was fixed up. The next morning as soon as I woke Grant up, I said, 'Hey Buddy? How ya feelin' this morning?' and his immediate response:
'Sad for Old Bessie. But at least we get to drive the truck to school today.'
Here's my man, Landon, big brother of the year, especially from the hours of 7:00-7:30 a.m. This boy gets himself ready and then does a great job of baby wrangling while I work on lunches and getting Grant squared away for his day, which is a CHORE. In fact, so much so we've started an incentive chart for morning time, complete with Grant chosen prize: wait for it....a WWE action figure of course. (BLECK) But if it works, it's still a victory.
Annie talkin' to Daddy before getting mad...which she does a lot in the evenings as of late.
No comments:
Post a Comment