But way more adorable on the second take. She's such a happy baby!
3>
Monday, October 10, 2016
More Sweet Snuggles
Oh Auggie. He's such a good boy. He knows he's not allowed to be ON the blanket on the couch. I laid her down the other day and when I walked back through he had scooted the blanket over and was using Annie's tush as his pillow. He's a snuggler. <3 :="" all="" allowing="" and="" baby="" be="" close="" don="" hehe="" her="" judge="" lay="" me="" my="" nbsp="" of="" on="" p="" please="" promise="" she="" supervised....obviously.="" t="" to="" tummy="" us.="" ust="" very="" wants="" was="" well="">
Okay. I have to include this. This is one of the very few selfies I've ever taken...that I sent to Chad...and to Kelly...commemorating my first work out after Annelise. Holy. Smokes. That was a tough 25 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment