Even with the tie-dye brothers attempting to entertain...she still wasn't feelin' it.
...and ya know what...the more I look at these pictures, maybe these two were offensive to her eyes and that was the problem. I mean....those shirts....WHOA.
THOSE shirts with MATCHING red shorts?!?! Even more WHOA.
I promise I wouldn't let them go out in public like this Annelise. Please trust Mommy. Don't cry. They're just going to bed!
Soooo...we tried pics again a couple days later when Grandma was around.
Much better. And if you're wondering, Grandma wasn't wearing tie-dye.
Modeling her onesie from Kristen...who I also dropped the ball on getting a pic of when she visited.
So I feel like I'm supposed to document stats for her one month milestones, but are their milestones at one month? I'm not sure how much she weighs, but she's definitely growing. We'll go to the doctor at two months and have those stats. She's nursing super well (the easiest of the three in that department, HANDS DOWN) and at the beginning of September she had her first bottle of formula. Grandma Conni gave her a bottle while Grandpa and I took in one of Grant's Saturday morning soccer games. She took it down without a hitch! She's getting one bottle a day...2-3 ounces. She sleeps pretty well through the night and usually gives me 4-5 hours before getting up and once her tummy is full she's right back down. She sleeps in her Rock and Play next to our bed and I don't see that changing anytime in the near future. It's super convenient to be able to roll over and put the binky in when needed....oh, and that's worth mentioning too....she's a binky girl just like her brothers before her. ;) ;) I'm still a little nervous that she's going to become a thumb or finger girl because she's still working hard to get those in her mouth, but we're working hard to pull them out and put the binky in. We'll see who wins this one. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment