This guy...man is he somethin!
BELLY ACHE :( :( A new more common occurrence with formula in the picture)
We sent this one to Grandma for sympathy.
Homecoming Parade fodder....I feel compelled to start a new 'this is Rochester' feature on the blog. Because we don't live in the 'real world' here and I'm reminded of this a lot. This will be my first entry....The boys came home with POUNDS of REAL candy from the Homecoming parade. I mean, yeah, they got some Tootsie Rolls but they also got some seriously good stuff....chocolate, jolly ranchers in all forms, Skittles, Sprees, Sweet-tarts, you name it. None of that no name brand mix stuff that you usually get at parades because, folks....this is Rochester.
Annelise in her Rocket headband I ordered for her...that may possibly be a bit large still, but we still had to wear it at Homecoming of course...with Daisy Dukes...that went to her knees when I put them on.
No comments:
Post a Comment