Thursday, December 27, 2012

Here Fishy, Fishy, Fishy!


It seems like yesterday I was taking pictures of Landon in PetsMart picking out fish for filling up his potty chart...that was right before we became a family of four.  After our breakfast with Elmer, we took Grant to do the same thing.  We had an unscheduled long weekend, thanks to Landon's second strep throat diagnosis in two months, and upon the call from the Dr.'s office on Thursday that Landon indeed was going to have to miss ANOTHER day of school on Friday, Grant's pants were off and potty training had begun.  He did pretty well, only having a couple accidents.  Blaming one of them on Mickey (who was on his undies).  

We bought 3 little orange fishies...not goldfish, but I wasn't paying close enough attention I guess because I couldn't tell you what kind they are (were ;) )  Landon and Grant named the first two Harry and Marv (in honor of the Home Alone villains) and the third one Trixie (in honor of the bulldog puppy we met while shopping at PetsMart).  Here's Grant in his big boy undies, watching his new fishies.  
(As I type this only Trixie is still with us)





And you know we only get to use the hot tub on special occasions....being diaper free (or at least heading that direction) definitely qualifies.  

No comments: