It's for illegally taken photographs of real reindeer in front of Scheels. Apparently I was supposed to pay $20 and have THEM take the picture. I promise I didn't see the sign before I snapped the pic. Oops. Something tells me this wouldn't be a good use of $20 though.
Black Friday is for bowling at Scheels and riding the Ferris Wheel, too.
Couldn't leave Scheels without posing in the bear throne....and then more photo opps with matching jammies?! Ooh la la! This took a lot of work by the way. I'm not putting on the 40 pictures that were taken in attempt to get this one, but I DO have to put on a few entertaining ones. 
Baleigh coloring with the boys and being a good big cousin!
And Black Friday is for cake baking! Grant wanted Goofy on his cake this year and Aunt Lou did not disappoint. Here she is with her little assistant who added his finishing touches to the tongue. 
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
We had so much fun!! It was so nice to get together and especially convenient that they came to OUR house! I don't know the last time we didn't travel for Thanksgiving! It's been several years...I could get used to missing those drives and camping out at our own house that's for sure! Thank you to everyone for making the drive and sharing the holiday with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment