Does this guy look like a man with skills or what?! It's true, chicks dig guys with skills. You know...numchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills, pedaling a tricycle skills, dressing yourself skills. (those first three are from Napoleon Dynamite if you're not following) Just wanted to blog for posterity the skills Landon mastered, Summer 2010.Landon can now pedal by himself. At the beginning of the summer, he could, but sometimes chose not to. Now he's mastered the skill of pedaling. I'm not sure if I've already put this video on. I may have, but here he is going down one of the hills near our house.
Landon also learned to get undressed and dressed by himself.


I want it noted that I HAVE taught this kid what to do with his dirty laundry, so when he gets older we can refer back to this. 
Darn shirt sleeves.





I want it noted that I HAVE taught this kid what to do with his dirty laundry, so when he gets older we can refer back to this. 
Darn shirt sleeves.


Sometimes frustration gets the best of all of us. But hey, he's dressed. I should also note that he's more picky about what he puts on. He usually requires at least one choice of his own, be it shirt or shorts. You're not picking the entire outfit on your own, so get that idea out of your head. I've learned that the hard way. ;) Hey, actually, he usually looks like this is if I tell him what he's wearing. Oh my. Children are exhausting sometimes.
1 comment:
Hey Landon... We used to ride our big wheels down that very same hill when we were little! :)
Post a Comment