Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm Baa-aack!

So it's been a little hectic the last couple months...

To begin with, I killed the blog...on accident of course. With the help of some Google Master out there, it was restored. Tip: don't attempt to delete a gmail account...even if it's not connected with your blog. I, being of the sound mind that I am, decided to delete my said account at 1:30 a.m. on a Saturday morning after a cleaning marathon which was fueled by rum and coke. Which brings me to my next tip: while we all know it's not safe to drink and drive, please people, don't drink and blog either. It'll save you a lot of heartache. (side note: please erase the mental image of me sitting at the computer stumbling over my mouse clicks...I just had enough to throw caution to the wind...in my opinion there's no other way to mop the kitchen floor). So anywho...the blog was back but I didn't have time to do anything with it, so if you're a "follower" of this blog...prepare yourself for some serious update alerts. I've dedicated the weekend to catching up. The floor should be mopped, too, but I've learned my lesson there...that won't happen simultaneously.

I'm putting this video on this post. I really had some creative juice flowing about this blog entry. My first idea was "The Blog Rises from the Dead"...no one else I've ever known as done that except for JC himself. Then I thought it a little inappropriate to compare my blog to the Christ. I mean really, it's an important documentation tool for my life, but can't even touch the Savior. I'm sure you agree that may have been tacky. Nixed.

Second idea, Landon does the speech from Madagascar, which is a spoof off of the Planet of the Apes speech, when I believe it is Charleton Heston (correct me if I'm wrong anyone) who drops to his knees on the beach and does the "Da*! you all to he!!" thing. Madagascar is more G rated. Alex the Lion does a little performance on the beach which ends with "Darn you all to heck," which Landon finds extremely entertaining and has recently begun to reinact. However, he says, darn you all to eck. H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S. I felt like dropping to my knees in the kitchen, throwing my fists in the air, and screaming when I discovered I wiped the blog off the world wide web. I did NOT video myself, but I did capture Landon for you.

Okay, buckle your seat belts for a three month catch up session.

No comments: