Sunday, August 29, 2010

Congratulations, Laubers!


Laura and Matt tied the knot on August 7th and the whole family was there to help them celebrate. The boys and Abby sat perfectly through the ceremony, being the little angels they are. We headed to the reception where the boys
enjoyed socializing. Here's Grant being distracted by Chad's new toy. Hey, if it helps get dinner down him, then I guess I'm that parent. In my defense, we don't do this at home. After dinner, I packed them up and brought them home to Molly and we danced the night away. :) Here's a video of the kids dancing during dinner. Landon and Brooke are too cute at the beginning!



Early evening photos:

Landon did actually decide after seeing Liam do his duty as ring bearer that he was going to have fun being the ring bearer in Brooke and Zach's wedding. Let's hope this memory stays fresh in his mind and he doesn't backtrack to the old "I'm not doing it" thing.
Okay, on to a FEW photos from a little later in the evening. It seems that there was some issues with spilling. Laura looks frightened in this picture....probably scared someone was gonna spill on her. I managed to stay dry, but did wear Scotty's aviator glasses. I DID NOT wear them the entire evening (like Uncle Stallion). Not sure what possessed me to put them on in the first place, but maybe they had some secret power that kept me dry. Apparently Scott's glasses did not have the same power. Seriously?! Was EVERYONE wet?

Here's the lovely couple, DRY, at Laura's shower earlier in the summer. We played the bubble gum game with Laura. I won't publish how she did, but check out the size of that gumball!

Congratulations, Laura and Matt! We love you guys!!

No comments: