After the wettest spring EVER and waiting for a VERY LONG TIME we finally got some dirt dumped on our drive way to fill in some landscaping in the front of the house. I'm not sure who was more excited, me or Grant, obviously for different reasons.
Grant, however, spent several hours 'helping' outside by climbing in the dirt, playing with his trucks in the dirt, throwing dirt, scooping dirt, etc. You get it.
After we finally got the dirt dispersed I was relieved. Obviously because we were done, but also because I didn't have to clean the tub after every bath.
And you know a post about landscaping couldn't be without Mom in the picture. I've gotten a couple of loads of flowers from Hord delivered. And I'm sure we're not done yet. Here she is being the landscaping director. :) She had to play some Uno...so she told me what to do for a bit while she did Grandma duties. She's never one to shy away from getting her hands dirty though. She didn't spend long on the step.
She had to get a little grand boy love though in return for all the lilies. Everyone's a winner!
No comments:
Post a Comment