
Mom and Dad came up and spent part of a weekend on their way to a church meeting in Peoria. While they were here Dad helped Chad (and Grant helped Dad hehe!) put up the rest of the entertainment unit...our latest big furniture purchase. Zelda came along and spent the day with us while Mom and Dad went to their meeting. We took her on our park loop run. About 2 miles in she was spent and got to ride in the stroller for a little bit with Grant. I don't know who was happier, her or Grant. She only rode for a half mile or so, and then I put her back down and made her hoof it. I don't think she minded too much. When we made it back I put her back in the stroller for a photo op.
She was pooped after the run. She curled up on Yellow Blanket...and Landon didn't even mind.
The Brunners came and spent a night with us, too. Here are Landon and Pierson in the chair...
...and Annabelle and Grant playing with Jake
Barefoot soccer outside!
Pizza time!
Love spending time with the Brunners!
No comments:
Post a Comment