Monday, October 11, 2010

Splish Splash Buddies

It's so fun to watch Landon and Grant becoming buddies. They're starting to play together a lot more now. Bath time is one of the best times...they're both confined to one area! ;) We just recently took Grant out of his nifty bath seat, too. So he has full reign over where he sits (and tries to stand) I got the camera out a few weeks ago when they both were sucking on wash cloths. Michael, I TOTALLY remember doing this with you. What is this about anyway? Why is sucking on a washcloth so appealing? I did it, and I don't know why. Cute picture though, right?
I did a couple of black and whites of Grant. I gotta get the boy on the bath picture wall! This one is a winner! Sure wish I could find something to get the gunky mildew out of the tile grout....like a maid, maybe? I would say I'm ashamed of the condition of my house these days, but I'm not so worked up about it I'm willing to sacrifice the time with the boys to clean it. Does that make sense....and not make me sound like I have hygiene issues?
Wish I could attach Landon's growly giggle to his picture. I LOOOVE when he giggles that growly giggle. It's contagious. And maybe the last pic is a little out there, but I just can't resist me some good pruny toes.








Oh yeah....and bust out the confetti and streamers! You just read the 200th post of Keepin Up with the Kutschers! (Sorry, there's no prize....as Landon would say, "wah, wah, wah.")

No comments: