This summer, (I DO realize that's been awhile ago) Landon and Abby had a good ol time together. Tuesdays were our Abby days and they were filled with toy room playing, walks, gator rides, and splashes in the blow up pool. Here are a couple of my favorite pics that I never got on.
In August, my cousin Lindsey came for a weekend. We were supposed to see Lady Antebellum at the State Fair, but instead were scared for our lives considering we may have be in a tornado at a fair grounds, and then were scared for our minds because we lost my car. We learned some important lessons, had some good laughs, and then the next day filled our freezers with freezer meals. Which, while I'm typing it, I appreciate even more so now that we are in the heat of soccer season. If you're interested in stocking your freezer with precooked meals. google freezer meals. There are TONS of recipes online.



No comments:
Post a Comment