I'm starting a new blog tradition and including the pics from my phone (that desperately needs updating) on the last post of the year. Moments that are blog worthy pics that is...not pics of labels of things from stores, school pics used for making plans and lightening the weight of my bag, or screen shots from pinterest. You're welcome.
First pic....I'm pretty sure this isn't from the current year, but needed to be documented. I call this...The Hunk Pout.
Landon's Lego Lincoln Memorial
Besty Twins at school...unplanned.
Landon and Grant's disappointed faces after the Grandmas (Conni and Ruth) moved out after their extended stay spring break 2014 during Grandpa's stint in St. John's.
Yes...he needs 5 Hour Energy right?
Sleeping Boy Pic #1
Not sleeping boy pic #1
Grant and Aunt Judy with the Kindle....the last pic I have of Aunt Judy
Landon's pic I sent to respond to Uncle Michael's text that it was the anniversary of Landon's first Cardinal game...he just so happened to be wearing his Cardinal shirt that day...and I had a magnet made out of him with Uncle Michael's FLIP PHONE on the fridge
Sleeping Boy Pic #3 (subtitle...don't drool on my pillow dude)
Professor Landon visiting Grandpa Jeff at the hospital after a getting a new stint (those are mom's glasses I believe)
My own art work. "Dad" by Mrs. Kutscher....I drew this on my ActivBoard at school to give the kids an example of a detailed portrait when we were working on our Father's Day projects. I sent it to dad, who I believe replied something like "I nailed it....even the head shape." Hardly.Grant with his turtle. Great story. He has a rubber duck named Squishy. He got this turtle from an Easter basket and named it...wait for it...Hard. And THEN...he proceeded to say over and over in the tub, "Mom, look! Hard likes to get wet!" I mean....what can I say. Besides excuse me for having my mind in the gutter.
Celebrating the girls win to make it to state! It was a late game...Edwardsville I believe...so we watched online
Ode to Lyndi...our favorite from the girls team 2014...we had to send this pic to her Aunt Lindsay
I love this pic....awesome right?
Scary face Landon #1: World Cup Fever
Scary Face Landon #2: I lost my first top tooth
Icees at the park for my little :)
Thumbs Up Abe...Long story here, too. Our friend Todd asked Landon who invented the thumbs up...he said Abe Lincoln. We sent this pic to him a few weeks later when we were downtown having ice cream.More icee pics...celebrating jumping off the diving board at swimming lessons I believe
"It's Always the Teachers' Kids"...at the park during the week in June. Boom! One of our perks
Armbrusters, Coppernolls, and Kutschers
Scary Face Landon #3: I lost my other top tooth
Celebrating Daddy's Birthday at Texas RoadHouse
My teacher's assistant...August school work prep at Grandma and Grandpa's table
Boys and their Screens...celebrating a G.G.'s life well lived and much loved
Cousins in the morning...playing before school
The boys at SLCH...one of Landon's appts....love this pic...except Grant looks ENORMOUS...I mean look at the paws on that boy...as big as his brother. :(
My little soccer stud looking so grown up
Hat and sunglasses day for Homecoming week...I'm certain that Abby was crying that morning when Kelly left her. I sent her this pic to help relieve her mom guilt.
Kansas City Orange...Us at Maker's Mark celebrating the end of soccer season...and No we're not IN a bottle of Maker's Mark
Landon's self portrait on my board...'and look mom! I've got 20 dollas in my pocket!'
and a perfect one to end on....J is for Jesus...."and Mom! Grandpa JEFF....send this to him!"
No comments:
Post a Comment