Saturday, December 27, 2014

Halloween

 Halloween is a curse at our house.  3 of Grant's 5 Halloweens he has been under the weather. Not good stats.  Here he is with his friend the nebulizer sometime around Halloween.  (that's the best I can do, since I'm writing this AFTER Christmas for cryin' out loud)

We carved a punkin ;)  I do remember that.
 and by 'we'...I mean Chad really.  The boys don't really get into it so much.  They're not fans of the slime.  I wonder when they'll get over that....probably when they don't care if we have a jack-o-lantern on our porch or not.







 No cute matching costumes this year.  As the boys are getting older, that's much harder...for a few reasons.  #1 being they're harder to convince to get on board with the same idea.  They're old enough now to have their own opinions and ideas of what they want to be, and really couldn't care less about what I think would be fun.  :)  #2 They're both playing soccer now in the fall on top of Chad's coaching and Mommy's still only one person.  #3 goes along with #2....I'm just exhausted and have not the time nor energy to put into fun and cute costumes that really give no advantages or pay outs other than a cute photo opp.  So here you go....Landon as Superman (purchased on Amazon with one click) and Grant as Emmett from the Lego Movie...more than just one click but not much.
 To complicate matters further, Chad's team played in the Sectional Final on Halloween at 6:30.  It actually turned out really beneficial.  Trick or treating was short lived because we had to go to the game...and we were only at the game for the second half because we had to do some candy collectin.  :)  And I tell you what else...it was COLDER THAN COLD that night, so it was kind of nice not to have to trick or treat for hours or sit through an ENTIRE soccer game with our teeth chattering.  :)

No comments: