Our Christmas Eve was a little different this year. Instead of going to Mom and Dad's before Christmas, we went after so we could see all of our extended fam making the trip from far away!
So Christmas Eve we went to Grandpa and Grandma's here for a little while. Then went to church at Laurel United Methodist, which was new for us. It was so strange though. There were so many similarities to Centenary! They had the same light fixtures even. It felt a lot like home....we were just missing some important people in the pew with us. <3 p="">3>
After church we went back to Grandpa and Grandma's for a little bit and then at 9:30 I realized I had promised the boys we'd bake cookies for Santa. (uh oh) Good thing I had purchased break apart cookie dough. So we went flying home and threw some cookies in the oven, threw some reindeer food in the yard, and sent these boys to bed!
Elmer...ready to hitch his ride back to the North Pole.
Christmas morning the boys slept until 7:30. Score!...But had dumped their stockings before I could even get my feet on the floor and my camera in hand!
Grant got a DS baseball game from Santa!
...and Landon was apparently surprised to have his wish of a real camera granted.
Grant opening the PlayMobil police station, also from the big guy.
table top hockey
Piggie and Elephant!
Soccer slides
mini goals!
Germany kit
...enjoying our presents and time together.
No comments:
Post a Comment