Sunday, December 28, 2014

Star Wars Tree

Last year at the end of the Christmas season I went a little Christmas tree crazy....:/  and bought a tree for the boys for upstairs, a pencil tree (that I wasn't exactly sure where I'd put) and a three foot tree for my classroom.  Yes, that's three trees.  I know.  On top of the two trees we already had.  Good news though...Chad didn't leave me.  
I decided to let the boys decorate their tree upstairs with a Star Wars themed.  They of course thought that was an out of this world idea.  (insert canned laughter and applause here)

We put the tree up pretty early....I think it was Veteran's Day weekend.  I know!  But with all those trees to put up, we had to get started early.  ;)  The boys were so excited they set up a table by the tree upstairs and Landon made signs throughout the house directing visitors to Santa's workshop.  ;)  Chad was Santa, I was Mrs. Claus, and the boys were the elves.  

The workshop cranked out some felt character ornaments as well as turned some green ball ornaments into Yodas.  



One of the elves decided to
be a photographer.








What a difference three years makes....the little one's still loves the snuggles....the big one's too cool for school.  Apparently I scare him.  (eye roll)
Hmmm...random photos here....Grant took his Emmett mask from Halloween for E show and tell and mom visited...and posed for a photo.  :)

No comments: