Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Landon's EIGHT!

We were at Mom and Dad's for Landon's official birthday.  Here's his empty birthday pancake breakfast plate... :)...and him...looking, sigh, EIGHT.  

Here are his favorites interview.  :)

favorite color:  blue blue

favorite toy: Legos (which are in every room of our house...an organizational nightmare, that MUST be tamed) 

favorite fruit:  applesauce

movie:  Star Wars episode 2
a new DS game

tv show:   Jessie  (UGH!  I remember when I was so happy that he liked a 'real' TV show and we weren't spending all of our time on animated programming.  Now I long for those days back.  Annoying theme song and canned laughter?  How could I have thought this was a GOOD thing?!)

thing to wear:   soccer jerseys  (the boy would wear a jersey 24/7 if we'd allow it)

game:  Wii World Cup South Africa, PS2 Fifa 2004, PS3 minecraft,  Trouble

snack:   ice cream (vanilla...with chocolate syrup)

animal:  gorilla

book:  Junie B. Jones (it's really hard to beat her...I've gotta try to replace her on the favorites list with him this year though.  Wish me luck)

drink:  grape nehi (yeah...that's general grape soda)

holiday:  Christmas

take to bed w you at night: Little Guy

eat for breakfast:    chocolate chip waffles

when you grow up:  premier league soccer player

to do with Daddy:  go to a soccer game

new shoes to replace his old
favorites which are way past
ready to be retired
to do with Grant:  play soccer

to do with Mommy:  play board games

best friend:  Creighton

best thing about 2nd grade: Mr. Stuckey (definitely....He's having SUCH a good year in second grade with Mr. Stuckey.  He's grown up SO much. )






...and of course, a new jersey
Happy eighth birthday, Landon Alan!  You are such a blessing.

No comments: