Monday, December 29, 2014

Gender Reveal for the New Addition to the Fam


Scott and Kellse had an Ugly Christmas Sweater/Gender Reveal party at the Sandercock's the first weekend in December.  I ordered t-shirts for the boys to wear online.  :)  Landon chose his immediately from all the different shirts....of course.  Probably not our best parenting move, but life goes on.

I borrowed sweaters from my friend Kristen for Chad and I to wear.  Oh yes...they DO coordinate.


This time Landon let me in on his plan for funny faces.  Grant was our photographer...he was very entertained.
The parents to be and their tree....lit in pink and blue.  We all had to vote what we thought.  There were four tallies from this house for boy....and as you can see, we weren't alone on our opinion.

Sara Jane taking pictures of
Kutscher Sisters

Kutscher Sisters
Kutscher Sisters and Mama

So Khloe (Kellse's sister) got to be the one to open the envelope and then she unplugged on set of lights to leave the tree all....PINK!
It's a GIRL!!

We were very surprised!!!  I think Uncle Scotty may have been too!  :)

No comments: