Sunday, September 9, 2012

Good-Bye Summer :(

Good-bye naps (and yes, he STILL has that bless-ed binky, but only at bed time and nap time...I throw that in to make myself feel better about it.  I know you don't care)

Hello, soccer season (and pizza with the team at Razzo's!)

We said good-bye to two of our  first grade team mates...but not a REAL good-bye, just 'see ya in the kindergarten hall' and 'see ya on the bus lot with the 2nd grade team'.  By the way this was our very first name tag and jammies party that was held the last week of summer.  It will hence forth be a tradition.  (This one was also subtitled Kim-a-pa-looza to celebrate her 30th AND her engagement)

and I refuse to say good-bye to grilling yet...it's just not perfect grilling weather!  (and  Granters agrees)

See!  That is a face of agreement.  Since 'no' is his favorite word these days, that's kind of a big deal.

And I do realize this post was totally random.  Sorry. Had to get it all in there.

And speaking of random:  Binky Flipper...and

Grant playing baseball inside, which is about to be over soon....

No comments: