Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Summer of Brotherly Love

Had to have a picture of this.  Grant has spent a lot of time sitting by me doing this.  :)  <3 p="">
So I'm dubbing Summer 2016 as the Summer of Brotherly Love because the majority of the boys' summer has been spent Beating on  and Wrestling with each other.  And when they're not doing that, they're Whining and Arguing over someone doing someone else wrong.  I'm sure they're never really going to STOP doing these things, but let's hope it's curbed once school starts.
36 weeks....and having to deal with dumb people, making dumb comments


Getting ready to hang at the Ramsey's pool!
Where I captured this little 'brotherly gem'

Aunt Lori and Baleigh came to stay with us for a few nights while Baleigh played some softball.  Here's a night of dinner out! ...NOT at KFC but I still have to include this....even though I've never actually SEEN the commercial.  I just so enjoy Landon's Colonel Sanders accent.  :)

A little morning game of Life...that Auggie REALLY wanted to take part in.  

No comments: