The night before Chad's birthday, he went out and met some high school friends for a drink and the boys made cards for him. Landon was SO proud of his....and had taken a lot of time making it and very prominently on the front it said....Happy 40th Birthday! I said
Uh....Landon. This is a great card, but Daddy's not 40. Landon said: "WHAT?!?! He's always talking about almost being 40!! What do you mean? SIGH. Now what am I gonna do?!??" So he put an x through it and wrote 38. That's a keeper.
Here's Daddy opening his presents the boys shopped for him for with Grandpa earlier in the week. A new Blues' hat and a Cardinal coozie.
That afternoon we went to Bunn Gourmet for some sweet treats. Daddy went to Friar Tuck to pick out some other treats. And then the boys went to Larry and Chris' for the night and Chad and I went to his 20 year class reunion.
Here are some pictures I pilfered from other 96 Alum on Facebook. :)
On Sunday, after Landon's SASA games we went to Larry and Chris' for dinner and cupcakes




No comments:
Post a Comment